Injustice Moves is a moves list app for Injustice: Gods Among Us. No more pausing mid-fight, or trying to remember every move from this amazing game. Simply get this app on your phone or tablet and you'll soon be laying waste to your opponents. All of the DLC (downloadable content) characters to-date are included: Lobo, Batgirl and Scorpion.
- moves for every character in the game (dlc characters: lobo, batgirl and scorpion included!)
- pictures of every fighter for easy identification
- simple-to-use format makes it easy and fast to find moves
- ability to choose your console: playstation 3, xbox 360, and wii u controls supported
Street Fighter Moves is a reference guide for every special move, combo, etc. from every Street Fighter fighting game. We were tired of having to look up the moves over and over again when we play these games and wanted a 'one stop shop' on a mobile device.
- every special/combo/etc from every street fighter game
- 119 total playable fighters are covered
- 4 street fighter games are covered (so far)
- pictures of every character from their respective game for easy identification
- easy to use format makes for a quick reference
Mortal Kombat Moves is a reference guide for every special move, and every finish move from every Mortal Kombat fighting game. We were tired of having to look up the moves over and over again when we played these classic fighting games and wanted a 'one stop shop' on a mobile device. Initially we decided to cover every major release of every game. The first four (MK 1-4) reference the arcade versions of the games, but the moves are the same for the console versions. Starting with Deadly Alliance through Mortal Kombat (2011), controls for each console system are covered (see the help icon in the app for more info).
- every special move and finish move for all playable fighters - 253 characters!
- every mk fighting game is covered (mortal kombat 1,2,3,4, ultimate mk3, mk trilogy, deadly alliance, deception, armageddon, mortal kombat vs dc universe and mortal kombat 2011)
- pictures of each character from every game for easy identification
Your preschooler will have hours and hours of fun in their very own virtual playroom. They can choose from many activities like stacking blocks, identifying letters, putting together puzzles and more. It's simple-to-use interface and easy voice directions make it easy for children to navigate the room and play their favorite games. Best of all, they can take this playroom with them anywhere they go with a compatible smartphone or tablet.
Scan the code below to install on your Android device.
- teaches letter and number identification
- encourages eye/hand coordination
- teaches color and shape identification
- helps preschoolers develop necessary skills for kindergarten
LOTS OF ACTIVITIES
There are a lot of apps on the market that focus on one particular activity. We decided that it would be a lot more fun to include a bunch of games and activities in one simple-to-use app. There are ten initial activities your preschooler can play in this app, with several more already in the works for a future release!
Your child will have no problems learning to use this app. The interface was designed with children in mind and tested with children throughout the development phase. There are no instructions to read, there are simple voice instructions to help guide children throughout the playroom.
Studies have shown that children with access to electronic devices, such as smartphones and tablets can develop eye-hand coordination at an earlier age. This app will help your child to use precision touches to accomplish certain tasks from touching a clown's nose to popping small bubbles on the screen.
From ABCs and 123s to learning different shapes and colors, your child will be having lots of fun and learning at the same time.
You'll need quick reflexes and precise fingers in this exciting juggling game. The object is simple: don't let any objects fall off the screen. Start off by tackling the 30 waves in training mode. Then move on to challenge mode where there are specific goals for each challenge. Finally, show off your skills in endurance mode by seeing how long you can keep the objects in the air.
- three challenging play modes!
- worldwide high score lists
- performance based rating in challenge mode
- endless hours of entertainment!